The February edition of UNE magazine is now available:
• UNE 19602, the reference on tax compliance
UNE 19602 helps organizations prevent and manage tax risks. This certification could constitute an element of evidence to demonstrate, before the Tax Administration or Courts, the organisation's will to meet its tax obligations.
• UNE 178109, a new model of smart station
The new UNE 178109 Standard includes the characteristics required for passenger stations to be considered as smart.
• SDG 1 - No poverty
The first UN Sustainable Development Goal seeks to eradicate poverty in all its forms throughout the world.
• Interview with Luis Rodulfo Zabala, Deputy Chairman of CEPCO
• Standards in our life: footwear
More than 150 UNE standards contribute to the footwear worn by men, women and children having a correct behaviour, thus protecting our feet.
• Includes content from E-tech, the magazine published by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
Focusing both on information and operational technologies is the only way to achieve cyber resilience.
"Up-to-date Standards" supplement, with the monthly evolution of national, European and international standardisation projects
New standards and Drafts