Field of Activity:
-practices and techniques relating to libraries, documentation and information centers, publishing, archives, records management, museum documentation, indexing and abstracting services, and information science.
- development, identification, description, control, processing, reproduction, preservation, storage, search, retrieval and dissemination of various types of objects, materials and media, both analogue and digital, and archives And documentary documents in the different storage media AND distribution and distribution channels (Web, Cloud, etc.);
- creation of conceptual and terminological corpus, vocabularies, classifications and metadata schemes of libraries, documentation and information centers, publishing, archives, document management, museum documentation, indexing services and summaries and information sciences;
- presentation and standardization of scientific and technical documents;
- evaluation of the quality applied in the centers and services, in the statistics, indicators and measurement of the impact;
- management of documents that ensure the existence of reliable and servient information as evidence of the activities carried out in all types of organizations, including organizational management infrastructures;
- specifications for solutions and technical applications for document management (including micrographic and electronic techniques as well as software and hardware software applications);
- governance or governance of information and open data.
ISO/TC 46 Information and documentation
ISO/TC 171 Document management applications
CEN/SS F07 Documentation
CEN/SS H01 Cinematography
CEN/TC 457 Digital preservation of cinematographic works
CEN/TC 468 Preservation of digital information